There is another online tool called zshadow , officially available on zshadow.co which allows you to hack facebook using pre-designed ...
There is another online tool called zshadow, officially available on zshadow.co which allows you to hack facebook using pre-designed page. You must send the generated page back to the victim facebook private message. When he or she open the the link it ask again to put the email address and password that's it you will get the details of the victim account easily.
Explanation of Zshadow Facebook Hacks
- Go to z-shadow.co and signup like shown in image below. You need to put the username password confirm password email age country and captcha and finally click on signup.
- You will see the main page where its easy to choose what type of page we have to make which is needed to sent via chat or message to the friend inbox.
- Click on the any language you want like if friend on facebook is french man you much choose french language from z-shadow account, if its English choose English language. Click on it and there is small box appears above it which shows the link. like shown below
- If you open the link you will see the image like shown below its look like an app for game but actually it again required the email address and password, so if the facebook user again enters the password and email then its counted as victim and then details has been added in your zshadow account.
It is not important that the information inserted on the form by the victim is correct, so there is not 100% sure that facebook will get hacked with this method its trick to get the login information. Please count this as educational purpose.
- This is educational purpose facebook never ask again for password once you are logged in this zshadow tool is based on app which is uploaded on fb to get login information.
How to Avoid Facebook Phishing Hack
It's easy to avoid hijacking your Facebook account. Just follow these simple steps
- Do not send anyone's Facebook username and password to anyone.
- Whenever you log in to the Facebook screen, make sure you are actually logged into the official Facebook page. If you accidentally display the login screen, simply close your browser and open a new one. Then navigate back to Facebook.com and sign in.
- Share this information with anyone. More and more people realize this, hackers will be more effective, knowledge is power.
What if your Facebook account has been hacked or you suspect that you may have been "phished"?
- If your computer is infected with a virus or malware, you need to run antivirus software to remove these unwanted programs and to keep your information secure.
- If you have access to your Facebook account, please change or reset your account password as soon as possible to prevent any external access to your account.
- If you are locked out of your account or suspended due to phishing or sending unwanted messages, the best way to do this is to simply launch a new profile. I've heard that a lot of people trying to get Facebook to reactivate an account is a useless lesson.