Twitter feeds widget is very important for every website, you may easily add this in blogger. This widget brings clarity and tells to the website visitors that you are active and what you published on twitter. Here is little about Twitter feeds.
For those of you who follow my articles, you know I was the most common argument is "to maximize your efforts." Before you do anything to sell yourself, your website, or your MLM product, and more much work, the amount you put, in order to achieve the potential size of the audience. For your new guy, to maximize your efforts mean, this is done by. If you do not use the Internet social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, you certainly will not maximize your efforts. To give perspective, it would be like you build a house, your grandfather's hammer, I and my air compressor and nailer mine construction. I would sit in air-conditioned comfort, while you are still developing your bathroom. A truly successful MLM entrepreneur to use all available tools, his network - Twitter is one of these tools.
Those of you who know me know that I want to back up my point of view or opinion with real data and facts. I'm certainly not promoting Twitter or any other source does not give you reliable information. Look at these figures relative to Twitter and simply take a second and ask yourself - "This tool can help me maximize my efforts?"
The following is a summary of facts and figures Twitter:
- Twitter now has 105,779,710 registered users.
- 300,000 new users log on daily exchange rates.
- 180 million unique users visit the site each month.
- 75% of Twitter's traffic comes from outside Twitter.com (such as through third-party applications.)
- Twitter, a total of three billion one day through its API request.
- Twitter users, in total, 55 million tweets per day chirp.
- Twitter search engine to obtain about 60 billion times a day, the search query.
- Twitter's active users, 37 percent use the phone beeps.
- More than Twitter (60%), half from the third-party applications.
- Twitter growth itself: In the past year, it has grown from 25 to 175 employees (1)
- I think the answer is obvious, the above problem will be a resounding "Yes, this is definitely my best!" Now, I will explain how to add a Twitter feed widget to your website. This will not only allow visitors to enter your personal Web site to view the latest "tweet", which allow them to choose "follow" your choice. In turn, this will increase your "brand."
- After click on Create Widget you will see the following screen.