You can now easily upload videos to blogger without using youtube, because youtube is now blocked in many countries and can’t able ...
You can now easily upload videos to blogger without using youtube, because youtube is now blocked in many countries and can’t able to play it. You must upload it directly or you have to use other sources to add videos on it.
There are many ways to add video on blogger blog; you can use vimeo, daily motion, metacafe other other video sharing sites just search in google and you will be hit many sites to upload your video, But adding the short of all these sites also add some type of ads on your site and it will annoy the user to stay on your site and also create bad impact, You must upload video at your own.
- Simple you can direct upload a video.
- Click on video img link when you posting in blogger.
- A box appears, click on upload video, select video from your computer and simple upload it by clicking on upload button.
With this you have to signup on someone else free hosting website like 000webhost and upload a flv video file to server and that’s it, now you have to add it on your site, with this you will not get any type of ads while playing the video.
Your video file must be FLV format
- Go to 000webhost.
- Signup using email address, once done.
- Click on Create New on list of domains.
- Enter domain name in or, I will choose your free subdomain (recommended).
- Choose password and click on setup new account.
- Once done your sub-domain will active in next some seconds.
- Now the sub-domain is active and click on Go To Cpanel
- Next in Files section click on FTP Details
- You will see the following screen
- Copy the FTP host name, username.
- Password is hidden, (Its same password when you use while signup on the site).
Download cute ftp and install it on your pc. One done open the software and you will see the screen like below.
- In host filed insert the host name that you copied from website
- In username filed insert the username that you copied from the site.
- And password, you must insert the password which you entered while signup.
- Click on connect button.
- Open public_html folder and open the file location from left menu.
- Select the file and click on upload button like below screenshot.
- You will see the progress bar in the bottom box.
- Once done you are ready.
- Now go back to 000webhost and go to Cpanel under files section click on File Manager
- Open Public_html folder and delete index.html or index.php file.
- Open sub-domain link in browser, and you will see the file you selected in cuteftp is now uploaded.
- Open the sub-domain that you made, in browser.
- Right click on the video file and click on copy link location.
Replace the word Video-URL in above code with link that you copied while clicking on copy link location.
After Edit the code just insert it into the HTML section of the post where you want to add.
You can also define the height and width of the video, change whatever you want that fit on your blog.
Next time whenever you need to upload video just open cuteftp and insert the video and upload, use this code to insert video on your blog.
If you feel any problem while uploading the files you may consult me here in comments.