Installing Google Analytics in Blogger Blog (Without Coding)
Basically google analytics is free app provided by google, with this you can define and set the goal also there are many vast things available on this app, the main aim is to tell you the exact visitors and how they are coming to you blog or website?
If someone search a phrase in google and redirected to your site, then in google analytic you will find that keyword phrase and its total visitors which derived from it.
Here is how to signup and verify the website or blog.
- Go to Google Analytics.
- Signup using google or your blogger email account.
- You will see this screen.
- Click on admin >> then click on Create New Property in Property Section.
- Like Shown in image below.
- Enter your Site title (Or whatever your site is all about).
- Like shown below.
- Fill all of above data “Website Name” “Website URL” “Category” and “Time zoon”.
- Click on Get Tracking ID.
- Copy the tracking ID and insert it into the blogger blog, here is where to insert this code.
- Paste the ID in Google Analytics Box section.
- Click on Save setting at top of page.
It takes a while to approve and show the data in analytic, you must wait for more than 24 hours to show what’s going on.
If you feel any problem in installing or activating it you must ask in comments I will let you know what to do?
Installing Google Analytics in Blogger Blog (Without Coding) Reviewed by Amir on 10:34 Rating: