How To Install The Favicon To Blogger Blog
Here the complete and easy method to install the favicon to the website which use blogger. You can add favicon to the blog in many ways like going to blogger html section >> then editing the blogger theme to add the favicon, but here i am gonna share you the easy way to install the icon to your blog just as clicking no code need to put.
Now what you have to do just follow these simple steps.
- Open your blogger blog dashboard.
- Click the Drop-Down arrow and go to the layout of your blogger blog.
- Now in upper left corner o layout you can see favicon button click on edit button.
- The new box appear and click on the brows button to insert the favicon to website.
- Now click on save.
- And next the box will close.
- You must restart the browser to see the effect, if you still now seeing favicon the you must clear the firefox, google chrome or internet explorer history to see the changes you made.
- Here the screen shop ever step.
- Adding favicon with simple way.
- Now you have to remember these things while adding favicon
- Favicon site is not greater then 100kb
- And your favicon sized should be square in pixel like 16x16 or 32x32
Now simple save your setting and you are done. You must restart your browser to works fine, may be there is problem in viewing the icon, you must clear the browser history.
If there is any problem let ask in comment i am here to help you out.
Explore the main website where you find some better widgets and gadgets for your website which running on blogger blog.
How To Install The Favicon To Blogger Blog Reviewed by Amir on 07:07 Rating: